Let’s be honest. Giving yourself a nutritional makeover is hard work. It takes time, dedication and the ability to filter out all of the noise and figure out what’s going to work for YOU.
Over the years, I’ve successfully worked with hundreds of clients to improve their nutrition, create new habits and discover a way of eating that is not only nutritious, but delicious. I’m a proud locavore – meaning that I predominately eat foods that are local, seasonal and sustainable – and make it a point to teach my clients how to do the same. This way of eating isn’t just better for your health, but for the heath of the planet as well.
If you’re simply looking to create a foundation for healthy, tasty and sustainable eating, I highly recommend my Healthy Foodie 3 Step Nutrition Program. But if you’re looking for a more in-depth, comprehensive makeover then this Comprehensive Nutrition Program is for you. You’ll receive extensive support that will transform every aspect of your eating habits – from what you eat, to what you buy, to how you cook. You’ll also receive a ton of resources like meal planning templates, recipes, cooking techniques and accountability tools to ensure that understand and apply everything that you’ve learned.
This program is extensive and informative. Read below for all of the details.
This session is all about using proven tools and techniques to get a snapshot of your current eating, cooking and lifestyle habits. We’ll also take a deep dive into your unique health goals and any obstacles you’re facing. I’ll use this information to design your personalized wellness guide, which includes:
- A customized meal plan and food “dos and don’ts” that outline what a healthy diet is for you
- A variety of nutritious recipes that are simple to make and enjoyable to eat
- Powerful strategies to help you avoid common pitfalls, form new habits and create a lasting lifestyle change
After this session, you’ll feel energized, empowered and more excited than ever to embark on this journey of a healthy foodie!
Now that you’re armed with your personalized plan, we’ll tackle your grocery shopping habits. Sadly, too many people struggle with this step because they think that healthy eating is confusing and requires too much time and energy. But learning to source foods that are local, seasonal and sustainable – in other words, the tastiest and most nutritious ingredients – is essential to becoming a healthy foodie.
In this crucial session you’ll learn how to:
- Connect with your local farmers, markets and grocers to discover the best meat, grains and vegetables in your area – including local superfoods
- Identify “red flag” ingredients and understand terms such as organic, hormone-free, all-natural, free range, grass fed, fair trade – in order to choose wisely when shopping
- Make your grocery run as efficient as possible so that this new form of healthy eating is not only feasible but also enjoyable!
At the end of this session, you’ll feel ready, willing and able to source the most delicious and nutritious food around – and never feel guilty about your shopping habits again!
Did you know that regular cooking is linked to a longer and healthier life? So in order to become a healthy foodie, you need to get cooking – and that’s what this session is all about.
From my kitchen to yours, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop confidence in the kitchen through simple recipes and handy cooking techniques that enhance both flavour and nutrition
- Make meal prep and meal planning easy and efficient, eliminating the need for last-minute “fast food” runs
- Store your food and stock your kitchen for success, ensuring that you always have healthy food at your fingertips
When it comes to healthy cooking, there’s nothing to fear. In fact, as a result of this session, you’ll tap into your inner-chef and discover just how pleasurable cooking can be.
Making a lifestyle change is a marathon – not a sprint. Which is why our fourth and final session is all about setting you up for long term success. You’ve worked hard to learn new skills and build new habits, and now it’s time to make them stick.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify, prevent and plan for potential hurdles that may arise throughout your health journey
- Master new habits and routines so that you stay on track to reach your goals
- Continue to stay motivated, build on your successes and truly transform your way of eating for the long run
Sustain this new way of eating, shopping and taking care of your health, so you’ll fully transform into a Healthy Foodie!
– $399.00 +HST